- Easy Blade Review by FireEater
Excellent item, I am really glad I found this product as it just made cleaning the glass a 100% better. I use it on a Mag-Float 350.
Aqua Cave has great pricing and shipping costs.
I also would recommend that one buy the refill pack of blades, so you will always have extras. (Posted on 1/15/2011)
- For Glass ONLY Review by mike
- I am sure it is a great product but it is not intended for acrylic. (Posted on 11/18/2009)
- Easy blade is easy Review by Frogman
- I had the little penn plax scraper with razor blades and it was ok, but the big blade on this is just much better. I used it on a magfloat scraper but I really like my tiger shark magnet to move it from the outside. (Posted on 11/6/2009)
- Review by CalvinT
- works like it supposed to. But I recommend buying a new separate algae cleaner for cleaning algae because the edge of this scrapper will lift the cleaner up a bit and makes the cleaning pad not touching the glass. Great product (Posted on 10/5/2009)
- very nice Review by Brian
It works really well, as long as you magnet is strong enough. I use a mag 350 on 1/2" glass with no problem.
Plus, you can loosen and retract or remove the blade to use your scraper normally.
Haven't had it long enough to comment on durability or longevity. (Posted on 2/19/2009)
- Best $13 I ever spent! Review by RonR
This is the best scraper I have ever used. Gets into tight places and removes thick Coraline algae like a hot knife through butter.
Excellent product! (Posted on 10/5/2008)