These versatile water pumps are perfect for returning water from sump filter systems and can be used either submersed in the water, or located in-line outside of the sump (less heat transfer).
Highly energy efficient with silent operation, these dependable pumps will give years of operation.
* Low energy, less heat transfer to water
* Can be used submerged or in-line
* Silent operation
* Ceramic shaft, suitable for fresh or salt water
* Threaded hose barbs for intake/outlet included
* Optional screen prefilter intake
1048 Universal Hobby Pump Specifications:
* Output GPH: 160
* Head Height: 6 ft.
* Power Watt: 10W
* Intake: 1/2"
* Outlet: 1/2"
* Dimensions: 4.5" x 5.8" x 4.75”
Questions on Eheim 1048 Universal Water Pump
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
quiet Review by Tommy
A very quiet pump. Very reliable and works great. I have had one for about 2 years. It does a good job. (Posted on 8/4/2010)
super Review by vu p
never have any doubt. super quiet, low power and great performance. i bought this for DIY cal reactor, and i like it for the compact design...and thank you AQUACAVE for stocking it w/ a low price... (Posted on 8/3/2010)