These versatile water pumps are perfect for returning water from sump filter systems and can be used either submersed in the water, or located in-line outside of the sump (less heat transfer).
Highly energy efficient with silent operation, these dependable pumps will give years of operation.
* Low energy, less heat transfer to water
* Can be used submerged or in-line
* Silent operation
* Ceramic shaft, suitable for fresh or salt water
* Threaded hose barbs for intake/outlet included
* Optional screen prefilter intake
1260 Universal Hobby Pump Specifications:
* Output GPH: 640
* Head Height: 12 ft.
* Power Watt: 65W
* Intake: 1"
* Outlet: 3/4"
* Dimensions: 6.25” x 8.5” x 4.5”
Questions on Eheim 1260 Universal Water Pump
No questions asked yet
Excellent Review by Darryl
I have used this pump for 6 years now. It works really well and is reliable. Well worth the price in my opinion. The price here is about $40 less than at my local fish store. (Posted on 7/21/2012)
Awesome pump. Dead silent. Review by Salty
Worth the money. Quiet and powerful. (Posted on 7/22/2008)