ELOS AQUA TEST KIT- Phosphate
Phosphate (PO4) build up in the tank appears to be a fairly common problem in freshwater and saltwater aquariums.
They are present in most tap water supplies, they are also introduced to aquarium water through fish waste, uneaten fish food, and decaying plant and invertebrate material.
Hobbyist end up with rising levels of PO4, leading to the appearance of algae that start to cover the tank panes, the driftwoods, the substrate and just about anything else in the tank.
The maximum value of PO4 in aquarium is:
- for seawater aquarium 0,01 mg/lt
- for fresh water aquarium is 0,5 mg/lt. In deeply planted aquarium the maximum level can achieve up to 1 mg/lt
The periodical analytical valuation of phosphate in the aquarium water should be considered by the serious aquarium enthusiast.
ELOS AquaTest PO4, as well as all the other colorimetric test kit of this line, grants high accuracy thanks to several procedures. The precision of a colorimetric test kit is, in fact, strictly related to the precision of the colour chart. In these test we use "RealColor" technology. An accurate system to calibrate the colours chart compared to the reagents, on each production batch. In combination with the use of NIST (National Institute of Standard and Technology) certified samples, this grants high accuracy and constant test results.
Thanks to the use of Lab Quality reagents, our PO4 test, allows the determination of the Phosphate down to a level of only 0,01 mg/lt, really alerting on Phosphate presence.
* Easy reading: "RealColor" technology.
* High precision: thanks to the use of calibrated dropper
* NIST validation: each batch is validated using NIST (National Institute of Standard and Technology) samples
* "Safe reagents": reagents and testing procedures are based on Low Risk Reagents. None of Elos test kit are based on Toxic Reagents.
Questions on Elos Phosphate Test Kit
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Don't know if it is correct Review by Leandro
My first tests indicate zero and no color representation. I will give 3 stars cause that since it seems to not be precise. (Posted on 1/8/2015)
Write Your Own Review
- Don't know if it is correct Review by Leandro