Eshopps Refugium R-100,75-125g, 2nd GenerationRefugiums are one of the most efficient ways of filtration in saltwater aquaria today.
Eshopps Refugium R-100, 75-125g, 2nd Generation.
Refugiums are one of the most efficient ways of filtration in saltwater aquaria today.
Not only is it a natural way to filter your display tank but it is a sanctuary for micro-organisms to flourish and reproduce.
The Macro-algae used in the refugium will utilize nitrates and phosphates from your water column. These algae’s uses these nutrients to grow and thrive.
Eshopps R-100 Specifications:
• High quality acrylic refugium filter with unequalled value
• First Compartment is 7" x 11.5" to fit in-sump protein skimmers.
• 1" threaded inlet with prefilter bag
• Rated for tanks up to 125 gallons
• Dimensions: 24L x 12"W x 16"H
Everything you need in one great sump/fuge, fits my skimmer, mag 9.5, reactor and heater. (Posted on 1/9/2011)
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register