Frequently bought together
Eshopps Refugium R-300, 225-300 gal, 2nd Generation.
Refugiums are one of the most efficient ways of filtration in saltwater aquaria today.
Not only is it a natural way to filter your display tank but it is a sanctuary for micro-organisms to flourish and reproduce.
The Macro-algae used in the refugium will utilize nitrates and phosphates from your water column. These algae’s uses these nutrients to grow and thrive.
Eshopps R-300 Specifications:
• High quality acrylic refugium filter with unequalled value
• First Compartment is 12" x 15.5" to fit in-sump protein skimmers.
• 2x1" threaded inlets with prefilter bag
• Rated for tanks up to 300 gallons
• Dimensions: 36L x 16"W x 16"H
* Refiugium Chamber: " x 15.5"
* Return Pump Chamber: " x 15.5"
Questions on Eshopps Refugium R-300,225-300 gal, 2nd Generation
No questions asked yet