Fluval Sea SP4 Water Pump,1822 GPH
Fluval Sea SP4 Sump Pump delivers powerful performance to ensure outstanding water flow for sump-equipped marine systems. This high-quality, energy-efficient, magnetically-driven pump can be plumbed in or out of a sump. Rugged and certified for marine use, this robust pump features Smart Pump Technology that consistently delivers optimal pump performance, thanks to an integrated electronic circuit board that continuously monitors the pump's performance, resulting in one of the most powerful, energy-efficient pumps you can buy.
- Powerful flow rate and head height delivery
- Low-heat transfer to energy consumption
- Designed with threaded fittings compatible with N/A and Euro fittings
- Includes barbed hose fittings
- Very quiet running
- For submersible or dry use
- Wear-resistant impeller shaft and bearings
- Operates at relatively cool temperature to avoid affecting the water temperature of the tank, whether running internally or externally
- No exposed metal components
- Electrically certified for Marine use
- Input/Output Dia: 1"
- Barbed Connection: 1"
- Thread Sizes: 1" NPT/GAS
- 120V / 60 Hz / 88W Up to 6900 LPH (1822 GPH)
Questions on Fluval Sea SP4 Water Pump,1822 GPH
No questions asked yet