The high volume GEO media reactorOur reactors are fabricated using only the finest cell cast acrylic materials and high quality fittings (lower priced units all use cheap extruded materials).
Designed with the user in mind, we feel these are by far the easiest reactors on the market to install, operate and maintain. Bottom up flow of water allow these reactors to be used as a fluidized media bed. The external bottom feed eliminates the clunky inner tube found on other models.
These reactors include all of the fittings and tube required for normal installation. The user will need to supply the media, and feed pump. Can be installed soft tube or hard pipe.
* All cell cast acrylic construction
* 6"x 6" foot print
* 21" overall height
* Clear lid to view proper O-ring seal
* Key hole slot for easy lid removal
* True union ball valve for flow adjustment and shut off.
* 1/2" female thread in and out allow hard plumbing with common PVC fittings
* Barb fittings, tube and clamps provided for soft connection
* Can be used for media of any type
* For large reef displays or commercial holding systems
Questions on GEO 420 Media Reactor*
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
very easy Review by Adam Lawrence
Thought the price is a little high but it is worth it. It has pvc fittings. It was easy to modify buy adding push connects and team half inch pvc out the top andback into the tank. (Posted on 5/15/2015)
Truly simple, easy, and worth the money Review by Scott
This thing is truly the simplest media reactor I have ever owned. Just twist the top off and drop the media in... that simple. It easily fits 4-6 bags of Chemi Pure with no silly middle pipe like other media reactors! (Posted on 7/12/2010)