GEO 624 Calcium Reactor.
* All cell cast acrylic construction
* Clear lid to view proper O-ring seal
* Key hole slot for lid removal
* Micro ball valve effluent control
* Pan World pump, bolted to base plate
* pH probe port in lid
* pH probe adapter included
* Auto fill bubble counter
* 9 x 12 foot print, 29" overall height
* Holds 16 pounds of media, we recommend large grain schuran type
* For Large SPS reef aquariums.
GEO 624 Calcium Reactor
The world famous GEO calcium reactor!
Our reactors are fabricated using only the finest cast acrylic materials and high quality fittings. Designed with the user in mind, we feel these are by far the easiest reactors on the market to install, operate and maintain. Bottom up flow of water captures free CO2 and draws it back into the pump. This means less gas in the reactor and less gas in the effluent. There is no need for a second single pass chamber with our design.
These reactors include all of the fittings and tube required for normal installation. The user will need to supply the media, CO2 equipment and feed pump.
- 6″ diameter reaction chamber
- All cell cast acrylic construction
- ½” thick ten bolt lid, 3/8″ thick flange and base
- Key hole slot for lid removal
- Full access to the reaction chamber (union tops do not provide this, making maintenance a chore)
- Now comes with Precision Needle Valve for fine tuning
- Sicce Syncra 3.0 bolts to base plate
- pH probe port in lid
- pH probe adapter included
- Auto fill bubble counter
- Approximately 11.5″ x 12″ foot print, 29″ overall height
- Comes with tubing harness shown in picture
- Comes with all push to connect fittings
- Now comes with new lid with removable screen
Questions on GEO 624 Calcium Reactor
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Geo 624 Review by Louis
I was disappointed when I open the box. this thing is a study on cost cutting. cheap 50 cent effulent valve, lack of unions where they need em, PVC is solvent welded to Acrylic instead of replacable components and poor engineering on this simple device.
Mine came with the flex PVC pipe bent so badly I couldn't connect the pump.This led to me breaking the pump outlet off. Why would they choose flex PVC anyway? It doesn't really flex at all. The picture displays clear tubing to join pump to unit.
I called both Geo and Aquacave to see if I could get satisfaction. Aquacave gave me a store credit to cover replacing broken pump part. Geo denied responsibility. I'm so sick over this. I wish I chose Presicion Marine (Posted on 8/15/2012)
Best Calcium Reactor! Review by MFR
Ive tried the others & the others were a pain. This thing is just right. No need to constantly tweak. True set it & forget it. Wish it had more efficient pump but, good trade-off for lack of headaches with stuck effluent & general problems associated with reactors (Posted on 12/8/2009)
A+++++ Ca Reactor Review by Zoozilla
Reactor - Solid welds, built like a tank, and No leaks. Though Uniseals make me kinda nervous. All you need to put this thing together is some Teflon tape and a Philips screwdriver. Adequate documentation/assembly instructions but could be improved upon. This calcium reactor is well worth the money. Verdict = Geo Rocks!!!!
AquaCave - Fast shipment, good communications, great selection, and competitive pricing. Highly recommended seller. (Posted on 6/11/2009)