Gryphon AquaSaw Diamond Band Frag Saw - Model C-40
- Motor: 1/3 hp Direct Drive DC
- Maximum Clearance: 2.5" (3.75" with Upper Guide Removed)
- Blade Speed: 40 MPH
- Platform Area: 1 sq. ft.
- Weight: 18 lbs.
- Coolant System: Recirculating tap water
- Coolant Reservoir: 10" x 9"
- Tension Adjustment: Single Knob/Semi-automatic
- Blade Dimensions: 37" circumference, .020" wide, .140" deep
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 year
Questions on Gryphon C40-CR Diamond Band Saw - SS Blade
No questions asked yet
Take Fragging to the Next Level Review by Matt
This thing is awesome. If you really want to get serious about fragging your hard corals you need to get one of these. Its easy to use and durable. My LFS uses the same one and they said they replace the blade about 2-3 times a year. That said, they use it a lot every day so for home use I expect the blade will last much longer. (Posted on 3/16/2011)