Innovative Marine Skkye Light Strip 24", 15 x 1Watt
ILLUMINATING THE MASSES
We invite you to JOIN the LED revolution that is fast becoming the leader for aquatic lighting. SKKYELIGHT single strips are the AFFORDABLE turnkey solution for fresh & saltwater fish or reef aquariums without the fuss.
Entry Level Pricing
We’ve increased the quality of components & features while decreasing the price making it the most affordable LED strip to date.
Sleek aluminum casing with sliding extension rods, integrated drivers, and acrylic lens.
Each high brightness LED boasts an incredible 120 lumens per watt with individual reflectors with 120 degree optics for wide uniform coverage.
No extra electrical components to purchase or additional DIY skills necessary.
Innovative extension mounts securely attaches to rimless and framed aquariums or can easily be retrofitted into canopies with our retrofit hardware kit. Offered in 12”, 18”, 24”, 36”, and 48” lengths.
Pick between 3 color spectrums and 5 sizes to meet your needs for fish only to reef aquariums.
- Individual Reflectors
- 2” Sliding Aluminum Rods & Tank Mounts
- 1 Watt High Brightness LEDs
- Integrated Driver
- Color Spectrums - Available in 10K, 14K, 456nm
- Sizes - Available in 12”, 18”, 24”, 36”, 48”
- Low Profile - 3” high
- 120 lumens per watt
Questions on Innovative Marine Skkye Light Strip 24", 15 x 1Watt
- From Erik Orr at
7/13/2014 1:26 AM
- I am thinking about purchasing the skkye so gle strip lighting for my 38 gallon reef tank, but I am new to led lighting. How many lumens do I need per square inch, etc? Will one 14k single strip and one 456 nm actitic so gle strip be enough to support soft corals? Thank you.
Two of these strips will support Soft coral reef tank just fine.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No