JBJ Arctica 1/4 HP Titanium Aquarium Chiller DBA-200.
**** PRODUCT MANUAL ****
Arctica Titanium Aquarium Chillers are state-of-the-art aquarium coolers incorporating the most advance technological features compared to any other chiller on the market.
Many years of research and development has allowed us to offer the perfect solution to stabilize water temperatures for your aquarium environment.
These units have been designed for maximum temperature pull-down (BTU`s) with the least amount of energy draw.
* Titanium Heat Exhanger: Unique titanium coil design allows for maximum contact exposure. The absolute best element for heat exchange on the market.
* Condenser Layout: Condenser is located on the front side of the chiller. This design draws cool air from the front and exhausts the warm air out of the back. This new standard will also direct access to clean the condenser grill without any tools to take the chiller apart.
* Energy Efficiency: Provide the best BTU (British Thermal Units) heat removal capacity with the lowest amperage draw. More electricity savings.
* Full Auto Digital Temperature Control System: This built-in thermostat will automatically control your desired set temperature within +1/-1 Fahrenheit. Includes a bright light LCD that can actually be read day or night.
* Lowest Noise and Vibration Level: You will be amazed at how quiet these units are for chillers. Definitely a big plus for hobbyist who have aquariums located in living rooms.
* Small Footprint: Most of the models are no bigger that a standard desktop computer. This compact size allows placement without a large designated area.
* Side Handles: ABS Molded handles allow for easy lifting and moving.
* Refrigerant: Uses Ozone Friendly Refrigerant (R-134A)
* 2 Year Warranty: The best warranty in the industry.
1/4HP Arctica Chiller Specifications:
* UL Listed
* Recommended aquarium size: up to 260 gal.
* BTU: 3,000 BTU/h
* Amps: 6
* Dimensions (WxDxH) : 9.8" x 16.5" x 20.9"
* Flow Rate: 480 - 1920 gph
* Control Range: 50 - 95 F.
Questions on JBJ Arctica 1/4 HP Titanium Aquarium Chiller DBA-200
No questions asked yet
1/4hp Arctica is perfect for my needs. Review by Tom Toro
Heres an item that is rated correctly by the manufacturer. I have had this set up on my 260 net gallon system for about a year. It keeps my temp at +- 2 degrees through the worst summer heat.
Delivers what it promises. (Posted on 8/7/2009)
Best Chiller on the Market Review by Robert D.
Have not set this up yet as I'm waiting on more parts for my 120 Reef. My brother has the same chiller on a 75 gallon on a patio outside and it keeps perfect temps. Buy it, you will not regret it. (Posted on 8/21/2008)