Kessil A150W, ACTINIC Deep Ocean Blue LED Pendant
Using the latest Dense Matrix LED technology, Kessil is drastically transforming the way LED lighting is used in the aquarium industry. Featuring an intense, point-source LED aquarium light, Kessil`s specially designed optics focus and direct light both efficiently and effectively. Not only do these long-lasting LED aquarium lights save energy, they eliminate excess heat that is characteristic of traditional broadband sources.
The Kessil A150W Special Blend, available in three variations, is a compact, versatile and radiant choice in aquarium LED lighting. The advanced thermal design of Kessil LED lights prevents them from heating up your tank and also ensures they’ll shine brightly for years to come. Kessil light is densely packed and features a high-power LED array that creates the beautiful shimmery effect of metal halide lighting without the excessive heat and power consumption. Highlight the kaleidoscope of colors in your coral reef with Kessil LED reef lighting.
YOUR COLOR CHOICES
- A150W SKY BLUE: 10000K Special Blend The Sky Blue’s distinctive spectrum emits light similar to a 10000K light. Bask your corals in a natural-looking light that shines optimum wavelengths for growth.
- A150W OCEAN BLUE: 15000K Special Blend The Ocean Blue model delivers a unique mix of wavelengths that resemble a 15000K light. Create a visually stunning shimmer effect in your reef tank while your corals grow to new heights.
- A150W DEEP OCEAN BLUE: 20000K Special Blend Choose Deep Ocean Blue to produce a deep blue hue in your underwater world. The special blend of wavelengths emulates a 20000K light and creates a truly lifelike environment for your wet pets.
- A150W AMAZON SUN: 6700K Special Blend brings the power of the sun to your freshwater tank. This model is a true 6,700 K light that promotes lush plants and vibrant aquascapes.
Illuminator Power Consumption 32 Watt Maximum Input Voltage 24 VDC ± 5%
Listed Power Supply Input 100-240 VAC 50-60 Hz Output 24 VDC, Maxiumum 2.1A, 50 Watts
BEST PRACTICES FOR INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE
- To hang the LED for aquarium use from a wood, acoustic or similarly textured ceiling, mount 2 metal hooks and hang the light by its brackets. The metal hooks should have diameters of at least 2.5mm and thread numbers of at least 6.
- For sufficient airflow, the intake and venting holes should be at least 12 inches from surrounding obstructions.
- Kessil recommends A150W lights to be placed 1 to 2 feet above the aquarium being illuminated.
- Plug the light’s power supply into an outlet with the proper specifications.
- Do not use the A150W lights outdoors. They are intended for indoor use only.
- Keep the air vents and fan clear of dust. To clean the fan, insert the tip of a CO2 (or similar) dust blower into one of the vent slots and spray.
- Keep the diffuser (lens) clean. If the diffuser becomes contaminated with water, dust or other particles, clean it with isopropyl alcohol. Wet a cotton swab or a napkin in isopropyl alcohol and gently wipe the surface of the diffuser and let it dry.
Kessil warrants, to the original buyer, all of its products to be free from defects in both workmanship and material for a period of two years from the date of purchase. Kessil will replace or repair to proper working condition any products that are returned under warranty. Products repaired or replaced under warranty are only warranted for the remaining unexpired period of time of the original warranty.
Questions on Kessil A150W, ACTINIC Deep Ocean Blue LED Pendant
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
great Review by Taylor
I have several of these and my fish and corals love them. I would highly recommend them to anyone. (Posted on 1/31/2015)
Write Your Own Review
- great Review by Taylor