Maxi Jet PRO 1200 Power Head, 295 - 1,300 gph.
The Maxi-Jet Pro is a multi-use, 3-in-1 pump. It is completely adaptable to meet different needs of internal and external functions as a power head, circulation pump or utility pump. This submersible pump is ideal for powering undergravel filters, protein skimmers, calcium reactors and refugiums, as well as creating water movement.
Features and Benefits of the Maxi Jet Pro include:
* Venturi – Silent, fully adjustable aeration.
* Rotational Output – Directs water flow to needed areas of the tank.
* Impeller – Maximizes water flow.
* Adaptable Intake – Allows the power head to be used with undergravel filters.
* Omni-Directional Mount – Adjusts the pump to fit the proper current needs inside the tank.
* Propeller –Maximizes the water flow.
* Propeller Cage – Protects the propeller and tank inhabitants while minimizing flow restriction.
* Model: 1200
* Power Head Mode: 295 gph
* Circulation Mode: 1,300 gph
* Utility Mode (Max Head Height): 6 ft.
Questions on Maxi Jet PRO 1200 Power Head, 295 - 1,300 gph
No questions asked yet
great pump for the money Review by J. Rogers
When used in the circulation mode, this thing pumps a ton of water! Purchased for my 40 gallon and now only have sand on one side!
The suction cups aren’t as good as the original so I now use with the sure grip 50. I don’t recommend use with a wavemaker because the rotor chatters loudly for a few seconds before kicking on in the correct direction.
(Posted on 3/9/2012)