Ultralife Blue-Green Algae Remover - each treats approx 125 gallons.UltraLife Blue Green Algae Remover is a revolutionary time tested product, that will effectively and safely remove Blue Green Algae
Ultralife Hair & Sludge Removal System treats 50/200 gallons.
Don't Let ugly 'Hair & Sludge' destroy the beauty and delicate balance of your marine or reef aquarium. Now you can finally remove that unsightly mess quickly from corals and invertebrates, without harm to fish, invertebrates, desirable macro algae, corals or reef inhabitants.
* First Time Usage: Treats 50 Gallons
* For Maintenance Usage: Treats 200 Gallons
* Keep out of reach of children. For Aquarium use only.
* Net Weight 3 lbs (1362 grams)
First Time Usage: Treats 50 Gallons
1. Vacuum out as much detritus, hair and sludge as possible. Replace any water that was removed.
2. Rinse 50% of the appropriate amount of the contents of all packages, except for package A, with cool fresh water to remove any dust.
3. Place the rinsed media into a filter bag. (Combining the contents of the packages or keeping them separate is your choice.)
4. Place the filter bag into a canister filter (recommended) or fast moving area of your filtration sump.
5. After 24 hours turn off UV filters and turn down your protein skimmer, so it does not foam over. Be sure to monitor your oxygen levels closely for any drop. Remedy if needed.
6. Following steps 2-4, place the remaining contents of the packages into your canister or sump.
7. Add the entire contents of package A, directly to your aquarium.
8. Wait 48 hours, turn UV filters on, and protein skimmer to normal operation.
9. After 2 weeks, vacuum out as much detritus, hair and sludge as possible.
10. At this time perform a 25% water change.
11. Repeat the vacuuming and water changes every 2 weeks until no longer needed, then remove the filter bags from your canister or sump.
For Maintenance Usage: Treats 200 Gallons
1. Rinse the appropriate amount of the contents of all packages, except for package A, with cool freshwater to remove any dust.
2. Follow Steps 3-5 in the First Time Usage section above.
3. Add the appropriate amount of package A, directly to your aquarium.
4. Wait 48 hours, turn UV filters on, and protein skimmer to normal operation.
5. Remove and replace filter bag each month and repeat the maintenance steps as outlined above.
Questions on Ultralife Hair & Sludge Removal System treats 50/200 gallons
No questions asked yet