MINI Photometer - Iodine, MW-13 by Milwaukee Instruments.
**** PRODUCT MANUAL ****
Milwaukee Instruments' digital mini colorimetric meters offer professional results on a budget.
* Factory programmed
* No manual calibration
* Easy to use
* Large digits on a clear LCD
All models include 2 cuvets, reagent starter pack and battery.
* Model: MW 13
* RANGE 0.0 - 12.50 ppm
* RESOLUTION 0.1 ppm
* ACCURACY ± 0.1 ppm
* TYPICAL EMC DEV. ± 0.1 ppm
* LIGHT SOURCE Light Emitting Diode @ 525 nm
* LIGHT DETECTOR Silicon Photocell
* METHOD: DPD method
* ENVIRONMENT 0 to 50°C (32 to 122 °F)
* max. 95% RH non-condensing
* BATTERY TYPE 1 x 1.5V AAA, Included
* AUTO-SHUT OFF After 2 minutes of non-use and 2 minutes after reading
* DIMENSIONS 81.5 x 61 x 37.5 mm (3.2 x 2.4 x 1.5”)
* WEIGHT 64 g (2.25 oz.)
Questions on MINI Photometer - Iodine, MW-13 by Milwaukee Instruments
No questions asked yet