The first expansion module, the PM1 (shown above) , with a pH or ORP, temperature, and 6 digital inputs...
Neptune Systems PM1, pH or ORP, Temperature, I/O Expansion Box.
The first expansion module, the PM1 (shown above) , with a pH or ORP, temperature, and 6 digital inputs.
The PM1 features are:
* Monitor/Control pH or ORP, and temperature.
* 6 digital inputs for float switches, water on floor sensors, pressure sensors, etc.
* Full datalogging support in Apex Base module.
* Up to 240 AquaBus modules can be added to the Apex system.
* Plug and Play. Automatically recognized when installed into the system.
* Two AquaBus connectors for flexible expansion via AquaBus
* Led Status Indicator
* Upgradeable firmware.
* Compatible with Apex and Apex Lite systems.
* Galvanic Isolation for accurate and reliable probe readings.
* Comes with 3' AquaBus cable.
Questions on Neptune Systems PM1, pH or ORP, Temperature, I/O Expansion Box
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Extra ports for apex system Review by Jason
I mainly purchased this to add another temp sensor to my system. Also, added another i/o port which you can use to add another breakout box. Finally, another pH port is nice, if you want to have another pH measurement from you tank or sump. Overall useful module and I have experienced no issues with it to date. (Posted on 1/27/2015)
Don't forget the temp probe Review by Lesd
Works great - I added one to my Apex system to monitor my Calcium Reactor pH. If you want to use the temperature function, don't forget to purchase a temperature probe. This unit doesn't come with one. (Posted on 4/24/2011)