The PM2 probe module (shown above) , includes support for conductivity (salinity), temperature, and 6 digital inputs. The PM2 features are:
Neptune Systems Wireless Expansion Module/Vortech Compatible.
The Wireless Expansion module (shown above) allows for truely flexible control of Ecotech Marines Vortech and EcoSmart wireless pumps. The WXM features are:
* Wirelessly controls any of Ecotech's wireless pumps (WWD or EcoSmart).
* 11 Independent channels to support 11 pumps.
* Supports Ecotech's Constant, Reef Crest, Lagoon Random, Nutrient Transport Mode*, Tidal Swell Mode*, Pulse, Sync and Anti-Sync modes.
* Modes of operation can be changed through the day.
* Plug and Play. Automatically recognized when installed into the system.
* Pumps can be dynamically added/removed from the system.
* Two AquaBus connectors for flexible expansion via AquaBus.
* Comes with 3' AquaBus cable.
* Fully upgradeable.
WXM firmware and pump firmware can be updated for feature enhancement.
* Led Status indicator and wireless status indicator.
* Compatible with Apex and Apex Lite systems.
* Only supported on Ecosmart pumps.
Questions on Neptune WXM Systems Wireless Expansion Module/Vortech Compatible
- From tyrone willis at 8/16/2014 7:55 PM
- From tyrone willis at
8/20/2014 9:49 PM
- if I have the Neptune wxm system do I still need or can I use the reeflink controller for my votech mp 40es pumps and would I need 2 reeflinks controller for the 40 es pumps to make them wireless
- WXM has a similar functions as Reeflink. You can use one or the other. You will only need one Reeflink for all your Ecotech powerheads and Light fixtures.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From tyrone willis at 8/31/2014 9:00 PM
Frustrating Module Review by Eric
This is a frustrating module to get set up. It is definitely not plug and play like most of the Apex modules. You'll need three firmware updates, done manually and directly to a computer. This in itself was an issue, since my controller is set up on wifi, permanently mounted already, and I don't own a laptop. In comes a 100' cat5 cable (another $30). After many, many hours of fudging with them, I finally got my Radions to turn on with my Apex. (Posted on 9/4/2014)
- Frustrating Module Review by Eric