Fully programmable setpoints. Farenheit only readout and resolution
Pinpoint Temperature Controller by American Marine.
**** PRODUCT MANUAL ****
PINPOINT Temperature Controller™ is an inexpensive but rugged controller that can be used for a chiller or a heater; or both a chiller and a heater.
Fully programmable setpoints. Farenheit only readout and resolution to 1/10 of a degree, e.g. 78.6 F, make this an easy choice for larger reef systems. Available 110VAC only.
* The PINPOINT Temperature Controller™ is the perfect way to regulate temperature in the aquarium.
* 110 VAC operation.
* Never needs calibration.
* Temperature Measurement Range 32.0° F – 212.0° F
* Temperature Control Range 60.0° F – 102.0° F
* Differential Minimum ±0.5° F of a selected temperature
* Differential Maximum ±10.0° F of a selected temperature
* 3 1/2 Digit LCD Display
* Resolution: 000.0° Fahrenheit Degree
* 2 Independent 12 Amp 110 VAC Relay Outputs
Questions on Pinpoint Temperature Controller by American Marine
- From tyrone willis at
10/13/2014 9:26 AM
- Will this control 2 heater s
- There are two outlets located above the LCD display. Outlet #1 (on the left) will be energized when the temperature is above the High setpoint, and Outlet #2 (on the right) will be energized when the temperature is below the Low setpoint. A common application for the controller will be to control a chiller OR a heater, or a chiller AND a heater. Since the addition of chiller lowers the temperature you must attach the plug of the chiller to Outlet #1. If a heater is attached to the controller, it should be plugged into the LOW control Outlet # 2 . So in short this will only be able to support 1 heater.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Pinpoint temperature controller Review by katherine
Easy set up,maintains temp to 1/2 degree. Never needs to be recalibrated. No firm ware updates or programming required! Just does what it should. Running it on 400 gal system,highly recommend it for trust worthy temp control (Posted on 9/26/2014)
great product Review by Paul
Good looking package. Easy to read. Does what its supposed to do. (Posted on 4/3/2009)
- Pinpoint temperature controller Review by katherine
- great product Review by Paul
- Good looking package. Easy to read. Does what its supposed to do. (Posted on 4/3/2009)