Precision Marine KR-620 Professional Kalkwasser Reactor (PM).
**** PRODUCT MANUAL ****
There are two ways Calcium can be added to your reef tank, the Calcium Reactor or the Kalkreactor pictured here.
You can either gravity feed through the Kalkreactor from a freshwater top-off system to your reservoir, or use a dosing pump.
We chose a reliable water pump in lieu of the magnetic stir bar, which tends to jam, bind and wear the acrylic.
Our model also includes a threaded opening at the top to enable adding Kalk powder without removing the lid.
Master fabricated and computer cut, the KR620 is a very nice piece of equipment.
- Overall Height: 20"
- Reaction Tube Diameter: 6"
- Reaction Tube Height: 18"
- Base Diameter: 7.75”
- Water inlet and outlet size: 1/4" Polypropylene tubing
- Method of feeding: Gravity or Pressure
- Supplied Water Pump: Maxi-Jet 400
Questions on Precision Marine KR-620 Professional Kalkwasser Reactor
No questions asked yet
- QUIERO SABER CON PRECISION COMO FUNCIONA Review by TIGER
- NECESITO INFORMACION DE COMO REPONER CALCIO EN MI ACUARIO GRACIAS (Posted on 3/3/2010)