Frequently bought together
Pro Heat D-1500 Heater Controller
- Can be used both Heating and / or Cooling mode
- 2 separate digital display : water / set temperature
- Dual scale display: ° F or ° C
- Precision ± 1.8 ° F / ± 1° C
- Max Safe output: 1500 Watts
- Measurement range: 37 ° F to 150 ° F (3 ° C to 70 ° C)
- Control range 34 ° F to 93 ° F (1 ° C to 34 ° C)
- Auto electronic control
- Ideal for aquarium, pond, electro plating, industrial field
- Over heating alarm sound
- Easy to changeable sensor (probe)
- This receptacle on the controller can be used for 3 prong plug or 2 flat type plug or 2 round type plug
- PH D-1500 controller that has 3 prong grounded receptacle can be used with the heater which has a 3 prong or 2 prong.
- Equipped with a plug- in type remote temperature probe (sensor) that can be connected or disconnected very easily without replacing the entire controller in case of need to replace a new probe.
- The probe has designed for automatic electric power cut off function that can prevent overheating or fire which may happen accidentally when water level is lower than sensor position
- The probe (sensor) must be placed (located) at the higher position than the location of heating tube in the tank to cut off electric power and to prevent over heating by the detection low water level when water in the tank has evaporated up to the sensor’s low water level detection point.
- The probe (sensor) cord length is 6 feet long
- When the attached sensor in the tank is out of water accidentally or malfunction and improper connection contact to the main controller electric power will be cut off immediately with warning sound and sign.
- D-1500 controller displays the correct temperature with ± 1° F accuracy at the large LED display window. It is easy to read.
- The memory chip in the controller will restore the previous temperature setting automatically when the electric power returns after failure.
- All of the controllers show an actual water temperature and setting temperature
- Setting mode push bottom makes easy to set temperature desired.
- D-1500 can be calibrated when you need calibration to adjust on actual water temperature.
- D-1500 temperature controller can be used for both heater and chiller operation by alteration of heating mode and/or cooling (chiller) mode. It can be operated for heating mode up to 1500 watt heater or for cooling mode up to ¾ HP chiller that does not equipped with controller. Displays temperature with the Fahrenheit or Celsius mode.
- Ideal for aquarium, pond, electro-plating and industrial field.
- Higher wattage controller can be used to operate up to the mentioned maximum wattages with low wattage multiple heaters without problem when using the rated extension cord strip to maximum wattages.
Questions on Pro Heat D-1500 Heater Controller
No questions asked yet