AquaC EV-120 Protein Skimmer.
**** PRODUCT MANUAL ****
The EV-120 earned the reputation as one of the most compact performance skimmers on the market.
Only 18" tall, the new 120 continues this tradition of super foam fractionation in a compact package. This skimmer should easily fit in your sump and with its raised gate valve (10") you won't need to worry about inconsistent performance due to sump fluctuations. No other skimmer on the market can generate this much foam and performance from such a small pump.
• Designed to sit directly on sump bottom - up to 9" of sump depth
• 3/8" precision ball valve for air flow control
• Super silent - you won't hear it running
• Virtually no bubble return to sump - we guarantee it
• Twist-Lock flanges make for secure connection without screws
• Mixing box has been increased by 40% = greater contact time
• Larger collection cup drain
• John Guest Speedfit fitting optional for calcium reactor hook-up
• Larger, wider diameter foam tower
• Height: 18"
• Footprint: 8.5" x 4.75"
• Input: 3/4" hose barb
• Output: 1" gate valve
• ¼" John Guest "Speedfit" fitting on ozone/calcium reactor models
• 3/8" FTP air inlet with precision ball valve for foam tuning
• 5/8" collection cup drain
• 4" x 6" OD foam tower
• Auto-waste container compatible - flanges feature EPDM gaskets
• Patented Spray Injection System
Questions on AquaC EV-120 Protein Skimmer w/JG Fitting
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Awesome In-Sump Skimmer! Review by Douglas
I have to admit that this is my first in-sump skimmer but this one works very well. I've had it running on my 35 gallon reef for a year and a half with a Mag 5 pump. It's easy to adjust and once it was dialed in, I rarely have had to mess with it. The injector has gotten clogged once or twice, so I would recommend a foam filter over the pump intake. I would definitely recommend this skimmer to anyone starting a saltwater tank. (Posted on 12/18/2012)