SKIMZ SK 222 Kone E-Series External Protein Skimmer
**** PRODUCT MANUAL ****
Skimz E-Series SK222 Protein Skimmer features the more powerful Skimz ES5000 needlewheel pump. With the combination of the conical body and bubble plate, it is the most effective skimmer in its class by significantly reducing turbulence, bubble bursting and surface agitation. The SK222 draws an air intake of 960 litres per hour, suitable for tanks up to 2,000 litres (533 gal.).
This competitively priced protein skimmer is low on power consumption, attractive yet delivers superb skimming results.
The SK222 protein skimmer should be provided with water from the aquarium either from a separate pump or gravity feed.
* Skimmer pump: 1 Skimz ES5000 needlewheel - MADE IN ITALY
* Power consumption: 20W
* Air intake: 960 l/h
* Method of feeding: Pump or gravity feed
* Feed rate: max. 2,000 l/h (533 gph)
* L 281mm (11.25") x W 330mm (13.2") x H 660mm (26.4")
* Feed inlet diameter (mm): Eheim 19/27 flexible hose
* Return outlet pipe diameter (mm): 50 (2")
* Cone base diameter (mm): 220mm (8.8")
* For Aquariums: 800 - 2,000 litres (214 - 533 gal.)
Can be installed in-sump or out-sump
This product is warranted against defective material and workmanship of the body for 2 years and 1 year warranty on the pump.
Questions on SKIMZ SK 222 Kone E-Series External Protein Skimmer
No questions asked yet
SKIMZSK222 Review by FirstContact
High quality. Built solid. Performs great. Adjustable valve is excellent. Wish they made one with a 10" base plate. Only drawback is that PVC fittings are metric, but you are getting a lot more for your money with Skimz. (Posted on 3/20/2014)
- SKIMZSK222 Review by FirstContact
- High quality. Built solid. Performs great. Adjustable valve is excellent. Wish they made one with a 10" base plate. Only drawback is that PVC fittings are metric, but you are getting a lot more for your money with Skimz. (Posted on 3/20/2014)