Vertex Alpha 200 Cone Protein Skimmer.
Unquestionably, there must be no concessions when it comes to engineering and producing the finest aquarium equipment. Only by these convictions can performance be pushed beyond expectations. Vertex Aquaristik™, brings to you the next stage of evolution in high-performance Saltwater management. Crediting to its ultramodern design and differentiating features, this top model clearly distinguishes from competition.
PEERLESS IN ITS CLASS
This is the Protein Skimmer you have been waiting for. The revolutionary conical body paired with the refinement of the Askoll pump creates a potent combination of exceptional waste extraction, whisper quiet operation and low-impact energy conservation. The precision construction from the highest quality materials coalesces together in a form that is both durable and being feature-rich. These meticulous attentions to design result in an execution that is conclusively untouchable.
THE SHAPE OF PERFORMANCE
Owing to its full-body conical reaction chamber, the Vertex™ Alpha Kone eclipses all the traditional conditions of conventional protein skimming. By allowing the foam mass to accumulate in a gently sloping transition zone, protein extraction is remarkably increased. An inside view of the conical reaction chamber showcases the oversized, turbulence reducing bubble plate and remarkably fastidious CNC millwork that goes into it. Here is the core from which the Vertex™ Alpha Kone derives so much of its matchless performance. Finally, the unit can be fully disassembled for routine and thorough maintenance. All the body components are fashioned from high grade cast acrylic or solid PVC. The fasteners are manufactured with highly corrosion resistant titanium. Absolutely zero medians have been taken in the composition of the Vertex™ Alpha Kone, and it shows.
* Manufactured for Vertex Aquaristik™ from 100% cast acrylic and PVC
* Full body cone chamber markedly enables stable foam formation
* Askoll high-performance skimmer pump is completely silent
* Oversized, CNC-milled bubble plate eliminates turbulence
* Bayonet-style neck provides a secure, leak-free coupling between the cup and body
* Easily accessible Ozone port
* Built in skimmate drain
* All parts can be disassembled for ease of maintenance
Alpha 200 Specifications:
* Recommended Aquarium Size: 75 - 300 gal.
* Footprint: 10" x 18"
* Height: 23.6"
* Pump: Askoll
* Power Consumption: 28w
* Air Draw:
* Water Draw: 1700 to 2000 LPH @ 28W
Questions on Vertex Alpha 200 Protein Skimmer
- From eric at
9/8/2014 2:55 PM
- Wanted to know why the Vertex Alpha 200 does not come with a red dragon pump what are the differences between the askoll and the red dragon
- There are absolutely no differences. The block is made by Askoll. Royal Exclusiv calls theirs ‘Red Dragon’ as a fancy brand name. We simply refer to ours by the model of skimmer. This means that the only difference is the sticker on the pump itself.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No