Rio Hyperflow 26HF Water Pump.
Water must circulate to maintain a healthy aquatic environment. The Rio Aqua Pump delivers high performance at an affordable price.
Features include energy efficiency, low-heat operation and a flow rate designed to keep your electric bills low. The ceramic shaft and durable high-impact plastic make the pump reliable and long-lasting. And although the Rio delivers a high flow rate with tremendous pressure capability, it operates very quietly.
The fully submersible Rio can be used with wet-dry filters, venturi protein skimmers, under gravel filtering systems, ponds and fountains in both fresh and salt water.
* 1,590 gph @ 1 ft.
* Max Head: 13 ft.
* Dimensions: 5.9" X 3.1" X 4.2"
* High flow rates with low heat output
* Energy efficient
* Titanium impeller shaft with ceramic bearings
* High flow rate and tremendous pressure capability
* Quiet operation
* Can be used for circulation, filters, venturi protein skimmers, ponds, etc.
* Safe for freshwater and saltwater use
* Complete with mounting bracket and suction cups, strainer with sponge pre-filter and inlet and outlet adapters
* 6 foot power cord
Questions on Rio Hyperflow 26HF Water Pump
No questions asked yet
LOUD!!!!! Review by jodyg1975
OK, It does what a pump is suppose to do, pumps water. As far as noise, I can hear it across my house. I have had the pump only 3 hrs and I am shopping for a replacement as we speak. If the noise isn't a factor cause you are deaf than this is the perfect pump for you! (Posted on 10/13/2011)