75 GPD Reverse Osmosis Membrane.Fits most standard 10" RO & RO/DI Systems including KENT, CoraLife, Seachem, AquaFx, SpectraPure. Genuine Dow 50 GPD Reverse Osmosis membrane.
****Fits most standard 10" RO & RO/DI Systems including KENT, CoraLife, Seachem, AquaFx, SpectraPure.****
We recommend flushing for 5 minutes to prevent earlier clogging.
The first full tank of permeate should be discard. Do not use this initial permeate for drinking water of food preparation.
Keep elements moist at all times after initial wetting. If operating limits and guidelines given in this specification are not strictly followed, the limited warranty will be null and void.
To prevent biological growth during prolonged system shutdowns, it is recommended that membrane elements be immersed in a preservative solution.
The membrane shows some resistance to short-term attack by chlorine (hypochlorite).
Continuous exposure, however, may damage the membrane and should be avoided.
* Model Number: VX-TW30-75D
* Membrane Type: Polyamide Thin-Film Composite
* Maximum Operating Temperature: 113F (45C)
* Maximum Operating Pressure: 125 psi (8.6bar)
* Maximum Feed Flow Rate: 2.0 gpm (7.6lpm)
* Ph Range, Continuous Operation: 3.0 ~ 10
* Maximum Feed Silt Density Index: <5
* Free Chlorine Tolerance: <0.1 ppm
* Under certain conditions, the presence of free chlorine and other oxidizing agents will cause premature membrane failure. Since oxidation damage is not covered under warranty, we recommend removing residual free chlorine by pretreatment prior to membrane exposure.
Questions on 75 GPD Reverse Osmosis Membrane
No questions asked yet