Rio Hyperflow 10HF Water Pump.
Water must circulate to maintain a healthy aquatic environment. The Rio Aqua Pump delivers high performance at an affordable price.
Features include energy efficiency, low-heat operation and a flow rate designed to keep your electric bills low. The ceramic shaft and durable high-impact plastic make the pump reliable and long-lasting. And although the Rio delivers a high flow rate with tremendous pressure capability, it operates very quietly.
The fully submersible Rio can be used with wet-dry filters, venturi protein skimmers, under gravel filtering systems, ponds and fountains in both fresh and salt water.
* 660 gph @ 1 ft.
* Max Head: 7.5 ft.
* Dimensions: 4.4" X 2.3" X 2.8"
* High flow rates with low heat output
* Energy efficient
* Titanium impeller shaft with ceramic bearings
* High flow rate and tremendous pressure capability
* Quiet operation
* Can be used for circulation, filters, venturi protein skimmers, ponds, etc.
* Safe for freshwater and saltwater use
* Complete with mounting bracket and suction cups, strainer with sponge pre-filter and inlet and outlet adapters
* 6 foot power cord
Questions on Rio Hyperflow 10HF Water Pump
- From Joseph at
1/10/2017 7:19 PM
- what pump should I use for a 72 gallon bow front?
If it's a saltwater tank we would recommend Rio 14HF. http://www.aquacave.com/rio-hyperflow-14hf-water-pump.html
For freshwater system 12HF will be fine.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No