Rio Hyperflow 17HF Water Pump.
Water must circulate to maintain a healthy aquatic environment. The Rio Aqua Pump delivers high performance at an affordable price.
Features include energy efficiency, low-heat operation and a flow rate designed to keep your electric bills low. The ceramic shaft and durable high-impact plastic make the pump reliable and long-lasting. And although the Rio delivers a high flow rate with tremendous pressure capability, it operates very quietly.
The fully submersible Rio can be used with wet-dry filters, venturi protein skimmers, under gravel filtering systems, ponds and fountains in both fresh and salt water.
* 1,090 gph @ 1 ft.
* Max Head: 10 ft.
* Dimensions: 5.4" X 2.7" X 3.7"
* High flow rates with low heat output
* Energy efficient
* Titanium impeller shaft with ceramic bearings
* High flow rate and tremendous pressure capability
* Quiet operation
* Can be used for circulation, filters, venturi protein skimmers, ponds, etc.
* Safe for freshwater and saltwater use
* Complete with mounting bracket and suction cups, strainer with sponge pre-filter and inlet and outlet adapters
* 6 foot power cord
Questions on Rio Hyperflow 17HF Water Pump
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
great pump Review by matthew
pump pushes alot of water and makes less noise then my overflow does, but is still louder then a mag drive would be (Posted on 2/22/2012)
Rio Pump Review by mukymuk
These pumps are pretty cheap and very loud. Otherwise, they work fine. (Posted on 8/6/2009)