SKIMZ NM152 Monzter E-Series Nitrate Reactor.
**** PRODUCT MANUAL ****
The Skimz E-Series NM152 Nitrate Reactor has a chamber diameter of 150mm (6") and is ideal for aquariums up to 1,500 litres (400 gal.). The NM152 is filled with sulphur beads which serve as food and growth substrate for the anaerobic bacteria.
With the Water Swirling Chamber (WSC) and recirculating design, these make the NM152 very efficient nitrate removal. As it includes Effluent Chamber, the pH is fully buffered and enriched with calcium media before being returned to the tank.
The NM152 should be provided with water from the aquarium either from a separate feed pump or gravity feed.
* Circulation pump: Skimz E2000 - MADE IN ITALY
* Power consumption: 31.5W
* Method of feeding: Gravity or feed pump
*Feed rate: 500 - 1,000 l/h (133-266 gph.)
* Fittings: Georg Fischer piping
* Included effluent chamber: Yes. Dual-stage
* L 206mm (8.25") x W 265mm (10.6") x H 560mm 22.4")
* Feed inlet diameter: ¼ “ (6.35mm) polyethylene tubing
* Reactor body diameter (mm): 150 (6")
* Up to 1,500 litres (400 gal.)
This product is warranted against defective material and workmanship of the body for 2 years and 1 year warranty on the pump.
Questions on SKIMZ NM 152 Monzter E-Series Nitrate Reactor
No questions asked yet