SKIMZ NM202 Monzter E-Series Nitrate Reactor.
**** PRODUCT MANUAL ****
The Skimz E-Series NM202 Nitrate Reactor has a chamber diameter of 200mm (8") and is ideal for aquariums up to 2,500 litres (667 gal.). The NM202 is filled with sulphur beads which serve as food and growth substrate for the anaerobic bacteria. With the Water Swirling Chamber (WSC) and recirculating design, these make the NM202 very efficient nitrate removal. As it includes Effluent Chamber, the pH is fully buffered and enriched with calcium media before being returned to the tank.
The NM202 should be provided with water from the aquarium either from a separate feed pump or gravity feed.
* Circulation pump: Skimz E2800 - MADE IN ITALY
* Power consumption: 55W
* Method of feeding: Gravity or feed pump
*Feed rate: 1,200 - 2,000 l/h (320-533 gph)
* Fittings: Georg Fischer piping
* Included effluent chamber: Yes. Dual-stage
* L 256mm (10.25") x W 330mm (13.2") x H 575mm (23")
* Feed inlet diameter: ¼ “ (6.35mm) polyethylene tubing
* Reactor body diameter (mm): 200mm (8")
* Up to 2,500 litres (667 gal.)
This product is warranted against defective material and workmanship of the body for 2 years and 1 year warranty on the pump.
Questions on SKIMZ NM 202 Monzter E-Series Nitrate Reactor
No questions asked yet