Frequently bought together
Spectra Pure Dual Chamber Media Reactor.
Designed for simple and efficient use of our select Phosphate Removal and Activated Carbon media on any aquarium. Trouble-free high quality filter housings, and high capacity low resistance media cartridges, makes this reactor the best option when employing large or small volumes of media. Paired with a matching pump such as the Italian-made Cobalt Aquatics MJ 1200, optimal flow rates provided via user-controlled, independent outputs, allows maximum flexibility for the control of Phosphate and Dissolved Organics in your aquarium!
- Independent flow control of each chamber.
- Single point input and output for less clutter.
- Down-flow water movement through carbon chamber.
- Up-flow water movement through GFO media chamber.
- Maximized flow rates through carbon media without grinding.
- Clear high quality, high-pressure housings allowing use with larger pumps.
- Black tubing for reduced algae growth.
- Mounting bracket for “on the wall” or “under cabinet” install.
- Input: ½” ID black tubing.
- Capacity: 3.5 cups per chamber – Can vary depending on grain size.
- Recommended Pump: Cobalt Aquatics MJ1200.
- Uses Granulated Activated Carbon and GFO media.
Questions on Spectra Pure Dual Chamber Media Reactor
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Easy Setup, Works Great Review by Rob S.
I am still a novice at Reef Keeping, but I really like the flexibility this offers. For the price it can't be beat! it does carbon and GFO and both are adjustable. One power head runs it. I had it installed in less then an hour and have not had any problems with it so far. It is also easy to add or change either the carbon or GFO. I would definitely recommend this to anyone! (Posted on 3/24/2015)
Ecellent reactor Review by bigmike
This has reactor has the ability to adjust both chambers to fine tune gfo or carbon. Very well built unit. (Posted on 11/18/2014)
Write Your Own Review
- Easy Setup, Works Great Review by Rob S.
- Ecellent reactor Review by bigmike