SpectraPure® CSP-DI 90-GPD 4-Stage RO/DI System with Automatic Membrane Flush - MCSPDI-90-AF
- Ultra-pure water at an economical price
- High-silicate removal Reverse Osmosis Membranes
- 2:1 waste ratio produces 50% less waste water
- SilicaBuster™ High-Capacity (“HC”) DI Cartridge with semiconductor grade resins
- Long-life high-efficiency 0.5 MicroTec™ micron sediment filter
- 0.5 micron Carbon Block Pre-Filter with 20,000 ppm-gallons chlorine removal capacity.
- Our best carbon block chloramine-eater. All the carbon block you ever need, period.
- Dual-probe TDS Meter
- Tri-color custom pressure gauge indicates when to change prefilters
- Automatic Flush Control system (AFC) for extended membrane and DI life
- Automatic in-line shutoff valve saves water
- In-line ball valve for manual system shut off
- Float valve for unattended operation
- Clear filter housings
- Durable, no rust mounting bracket
- 6-foot feed tubing, 8-foot product and waste lines included
- Housing wrench for easy filter removal
- Garden hose adapter for tap water hookup
- Dimensions: 15” x 7” x 16
- 3-year warranty
Ultra-high purity water at an economical price; water purification systems maximizing pure water production through application of laboratory grade deionization resins used in our specialty deionization cartridges.
SpectraPure® CSP-DI Systems w/ Auto Flush incorporate a high-silicate removal TFC membrane, 0.5 micron MicroTec™ Sediment Filter, 0.5 micron Carbon Block Filter, plus a 33% greater capacity SilicaBuster™ 10” DI “HC” cartridge. CSP™ Systems are available in production rates from 25 gpd (95 LPD ) to 180 gpd (680 LPD). Automatic Flush System, ASO valve and float valve are included. The dual-probe TDS Meter monitors the output of the RO membrane, as well as the final DI water. You can be always be assured of “000 TDS” water.
An Automatic Flush Control system (AFC) is used to periodically rinse the accumulated impurities and concentrated waste water from the surface of the RO membrane to help increase the life of the membrane. The AFC will flush the membrane for a short period at start-up, every hour during operation, and at shut-down.
The CSPDI-180-AF System is provided with two 90 GPD membranes.
Questions on SpectraPure CSP-DI 90-GPD 4-Stage RO/DI System with Automatic Membrane Flush - MCSPDI-90-AF
- From Leandro Marco Antonio at 8/2/2014 7:37 PM