This controller set is a measuring and regulating station used to heat or cool with a reading in °Celsius. With the power supply by the switched socket outlet provided the controller operates as a power supply unit.
The switching output is 1,800 W at 230 V. With batteries fitted (not contained in the scope of supply) the instrument can be used as an easy-to-handle and precise temperature measuring instrument.
The measuring instrument comes with two different types of wall mount. The electrode comes with a universal holding device and thus solves almost all mounting problems.
* Measuring range: 0° to +55°C (32° to 131°F)
* Switching range: 3° to +40°C (37° to 104°F)
* Switching accuracy: ± 0.1° to 0.2°C (3.38° to 6.76°F)
* Ambient temperature: 0° to 45°C (32° to 113°F)
* Switching output: 1,800W/230V Ohmic load (900W/115V Ohmic load)
* Dimensions: L156 x W83 x H30mm (L6.1 x W3.2 x H1.1 in.)
Questions on Tunze Temperature Controller Set 7028/3A
No questions asked yet