Two Little Fishes NPX Bioplastics- Nitrate and Phosphate Reducing Biodegradeable Polymer PelletsWhat if one product could single
Two Little Fishes NPX Bioplastics™ - Nitrate and Phosphate Reducing Biodegradeable Polymer Pellets
NPX Bioplastics® granular plastic media made from biodegradable polymers. For use in a fluidized reactor or in a media bag within any filter. The slow release of organic food from these plastics promotes the development of bacteria that assimilate nitrate and phosphate. These bacteria can be harvested by protein skimmers, so that the nitrate and phosphate levels are naturally reduced. The bacteria are also a food source for filter-feeding invertebrates such as corals, clams, sponges, and feather dusters.
NPX Bioplastics guidelines
* NPX Bioplastics are best employed in a fluidized reactor such as the PhosBan Reactor 150 or 550.
* When using NPX Bioplastics in a PhosBan Reactor, the sponges from the reactor must be removed and replaced with NPX screens, available in a pack of 2, SKU number PBR-NPX
* For 200 ml of NPX Bioplastics use the PhosBan reactor 150
* For 400 ml of NPX Bioplastics use the PhosBan reactor 550
* For 200 ml of NPX Bioplastics in the PhosBan reactor 150 choose a pump with 300 – 350 gph capacity.
* For 400 ml of NPX Bioplastics in the PhosBan reactor 550 choose a pump with 350 – 500 gph capacity.