8 Watt Advantage 2000 In-Line UV Sterilizer by Aqua Ultraviolet.
**** PRODUCT MANUAL ****
The Advantage 2000 UV sterilizer is designed to maintain high intensity performance in a smaller lightweight housing. Ultraviolet is a proven dependable and effective method of controlling algae and harmful bacteria without leaving any residuals in the water.
Aqua Ultraviolet utilizes the highest quality components designed to work perfectly together maximizing kill rates and insuring ease of installation and maintenance.
The Advantage 2000 Sterilizer is the premium choice for water sterilization or clarification for 5-200 gallon ponds. When used as a sterilizer it will control the amount of harmful bacteria in your pond creating a healthier environment for your ponds ecosystem.
When using this unit as a clarifier it will clear ponds up to 1500 Gallons size with 50% to 75% plant coverage.
- Clear Quartz Cap Lets You See The Glow That Tells You Your Lamp Is On
- Lamp Is Positioned In The Housing For Maximum UV Effectiveness
- Slender Housing Design Allows For Higher UV Dosage
- The Unit Is Designed For Maximum Flow Rates
- Easy To Remove Remote Power Supply
- Designed For Indoor or Out Door Use
8W Model Specifications:
- Dimensions: 13" x 4" x 2.5"
- Designed for In-Line Use
- Sterilizer Maximum Flow Rate: 642 GPH
- Clarifier Maximum Flow Rate: 1000 GPH
- Fresh water application: 5-200
- Salt water application: 70
- Number of Lamps: 1
- Inlet / Outlet: 3/4" Barb
Questions on Aqua Ultraviolet 8 Watt Advantage 2000 In-Line UV Sterilizer
No questions asked yet