Aqua UV Classic 80 watt UV Sterilizer by Aqua Ultraviolet.
**** PRODUCT MANUAL ****
The Classic 80 Watt UV sterilizer is designed for maximum performance, power, and reliability. Ultraviolet is a proven dependable and effective method of controlling algae and harmful bacteria without leaving any residuals in the water.
Aqua Ultraviolet utilizes the highest quality components designed to work perfectly together maximizing kill rates and insuring ease of installation and maintenance.
The Classic 80 watt UV is the premium choice for water sterilization of ponds/aquariums from 2200 to 4400 gallons eradicating bacteria and creating a healthy environment.
The Aqua Ultraviolet Classic 80 Watt can also be used as a clarifier to remove free floating algae for bodies of water up to 8000 gallons with 50% to 75% plant coverage. Simply put Aqua Ultraviolet Classic 80 watt UV sterilizer will clear you water in 3 to 5 days, sometimes over night, and keep it that way.
- Easy Twist Cap For Easy Quartz Sleeve
- Maintenance Just One Cap To Twist For Access To The Quartz Sleeve
- Quick Release Ts For Easy Installation And Winterization
- Lamp Is Positioned In The Housing For Maximum UV Effectiveness
- Slender Housing Design Allows For Higher UV Dosage
- The Unit Is Designed For Maximum Flow Rates
- Easy To Remove Remote Power Supply
- Designed For Indoor or Out Door Use
80W Model Specifications:
- Dimensions: 38" X 10-1/2" X 2-1/2"
- Sterilizer Maximum Flow Rate: 3678 GPH
- Clarifier Maximum Flow Rate: 4500 GPH
- Fresh water application: 2200-4400
- Salt water application: 600
- Number of Lamps: 2
- 2" Fittings
- No Wiper
Questions on Aqua UV Classic 80 watt UV Sterilizer by Aqua Ultraviolet
No questions asked yet