With Vertex Mocean 3500 Wave Maker, you can finally utilize the power of your water flows to create the most incredible True-to-Life waves that only WavySea can create. Specifically engineered to handle high-pressured flows, it can handle powerful streams and even penducted streams. In fact, Vertex Mocean 3500 Wave Maker can handle up to 3,500 GPH (1")
All the Features of Mocean 2000 Intact!
* 360 Degrees of rotation
* Precision Engineering
* Patented Wave Creation Design
* Controller with speed & angle controls
* Healthier Happier Fish
* Oxygenated water
* Improves Heater/Chiller Accuracy
* Brings food to your coral
* And more! Yup, we got'em all!
Same Look, Different Soul
Yes, everything looks exactly like the Mocean 2000, but don't be fooled. Every piece on the Mocean 3500 has been re-engineered to meet the demands of a high-pressure pump.
The same set-it-and-forget-it engineering concept has gone into the Mocean 3500. You can rely on its high-level of quality control.
- Dimensions (Main Body) 4.5" x 6.75" x 3.5" (12 cm x 17.2 cm x 8.9 cm)
- Dimensions (Controller) 5.5" x 3.5" x 1.5" (14 cm x 8.9 cm x 3.2 cm)
- Power Adaptor Inlet Voltage 90-220v, 50/60 Hz
- Power Adaptor Outlet Voltage 5v, 1.2a and 12va
- Maximum Power for Controller 5v, 0.75a - Speed #1
- Minimum Power for Controller 5v, 0.48a - Speed #6
Each Kit Includes:
- Mocean 3500 Main body
- Mocean 3500 Controller
- Power adapter
- 1 inch elbow at inlet side
- 3/4 inch elbow at inlet side
- Fixed bracket set (1 pair, 1 set)
- Cap for inlet fixing
- Inlet closure, outlet inlet closure
- Outlet elbow
- Outlet intermediate pipe
- O-ring for inlet
- 3 plastic screws for bracket assembly
- 13 screw holes for screw hole main body
- 4 caps for electric wire
- Velcro tape (1 set)
Questions on Vertex Mocean 3500 Oscillating Wave Making Device
No questions asked yet
Mocean Wave Maker Review by Farid
In less than 3 months the controller failed. Besides, I was surprised to learn that the unit requires an external pump (not included).
For that price, I was expecting more efficiency; and, certainly, an incorporated pump at least.
As to "controller", while it was still operational, it was only a rotating (left/right) speed controller.
What a waste!! (Posted on 1/28/2014)