Maxi Jet PRO 400 PowerHead, 110 - 500 gphMaxi-JetPH pump and power head is ideal for powering undergravel filters or creating internal water movement from its fully rotational output...
Maxi Jet PRO 400 PowerHead, 110 - 500 gph.
The Maxi-Jet Pro is a multi-use, 3-in-1 pump. It is completely adaptable to meet different needs of internal and external functions as a power head, circulation pump or utility pump. This submersible pump is ideal for powering undergravel filters, protein skimmers, calcium reactors and refugiums, as well as creating water movement.
Features and Benefits of the Maxi Jet Pro include:
* Venturi Silent, fully adjustable aeration.
* Rotational Output Directs water flow to needed areas of the tank.
* Impeller Maximizes water flow.
* Adaptable Intake Allows the power head to be used with undergravel filters.
* Omni-Directional Mount Adjusts the pump to fit the proper current needs inside the tank.
* Propeller Maximizes the water flow.
* Propeller Cage Protects the propeller and tank inhabitants while minimizing flow restriction.
* Model: 400
* Power Head Mode: 110 gph
* Circulation Mode: 500 gph
* Utility Mode (Max Head Height): 3 ft.
Questions on Maxi Jet PRO 400 Power Head, 110 - 500 gph
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Runs my carbon with no issues Review by Andrew
Its cheap, its quiet, and has enough power for my carbon reactor. Can't go wrong with it. (Posted on 8/11/2015)