These versatile water pumps are perfect for returning water from sump filter systems and can be used either submersed in the water, or located in-line outside of the sump (less heat transfer).
Highly energy efficient with silent operation, these dependable pumps will give years of operation.
* Low energy, less heat transfer to water
* Can be used submerged or in-line
* Silent operation
* Ceramic shaft, suitable for fresh or salt water
* Threaded hose barbs for intake/outlet included
* Optional screen prefilter intake
1250 Universal Hobby Pump Specifications:
* Output GPH: 320
* Head Height: 6.5 ft.
* Power Watt: 28W
* Intake: 3/4"
* Outlet: 1/2"
* Dimensions: 4.75" x 7" x 3.75”
Questions on Eheim 1250 Universal Water Pump
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Good pump but BIG head loss Review by SethTheWIneGuy
Pump produces very little heat, which I find important for a submersible. I was surprised by the HUGE loss of flow with 6 ft of head. I'm getting less than half the GPH than the published rating. Unfortunately, this problem renders the pump useless to me. (Posted on 9/5/2011)