Rio Hyperflow 14HF Water Pump.
Water must circulate to maintain a healthy aquatic environment. The Rio Aqua Pump delivers high performance at an affordable price.
Features include energy efficiency, low-heat operation and a flow rate designed to keep your electric bills low. The ceramic shaft and durable high-impact plastic make the pump reliable and long-lasting. And although the Rio delivers a high flow rate with tremendous pressure capability, it operates very quietly.
The fully submersible Rio can be used with wet-dry filters, venturi protein skimmers, under gravel filtering systems, ponds and fountains in both fresh and salt water.
* 840 gph @ 1 ft.
* Max Head: 10 ft.
* Dimensions: 4.9" x 2.5" x 3.2"
* High flow rates with low heat output
* Energy efficient
* Titanium impeller shaft with ceramic bearings
* High flow rate and tremendous pressure capability
* Quiet operation
* Can be used for circulation, filters, venturi protein skimmers, ponds, etc.
* Safe for freshwater and saltwater use
* Complete with mounting bracket and suction cups, strainer with sponge pre-filter and inlet and outlet adapters
* 6 foot power cord
Questions on Rio Hyperflow 14HF Water Pump
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Works well Review by Leandro
This pump works well and period. Don't like the fixation and plugs, sometimes it is hard to be fixed. (Posted on 5/29/2016)
very good pump Review by frank
18 months and not a single problem, what more do you want (Posted on 5/4/2010)
Great pump for the price, but very loud Review by Matt
This is a great pump for the price, but it is very loud. extremely powerful had to restrict it to almost half power with a ball valve (not included). The only problem I have with this pump is the noise. It made half my apt. noisy. To solve the problem I simply placed a thick sponge under it and now it barely makes a sound! (Posted on 4/15/2009)