Sicce Syncra Aquarium Water Pumps
At AquaCave, we offer some of the best selection & best prices on Sicce Syncra Aquarium Water Pumps for you marine, reef, and freshwater aquarium.
Thanks to Sicce's 35 years of experience, Syncra Silent are equipped with a synchronous motor and an advanced rotor which makes them efficient and silent . . . ``even more than a fish!``
Advantages of Synchronous Motors by Sicce Synchronous motors have the following advantages over non-synchronous motors:
- Speed is independent of the load, providing an adequate field current is applied.
- Accurate control in speed and position using open loop controls is possible.
Their power factor can be adjusted to unity by using a proper field current relative to the load.
A capacitive power factor, (current phase leads voltage phase), can be obtained by increasing this current slightly, which can help achieve a better power factor correction.
- Their construction allows for increased electrical efficiency when a low speed is required.
- Better Performance.
- Higher Head Pressure per watt
- Higher Flow Per Watt
- More efficient
- Maximum energy conservation and lower electric bills
- Quiet Operation below 30db
- Much Smoother Rotation
- Less heat transfer
- Fewer vibrations
- Programmable Controls are made possible for automatic speed regulation.
- Rotors can be made smaller than asynchronous motors with better performance