The Whitewater® Blowers are a very good value for aquariums, pet stores, bait systems, and seafood holding systems.
They are smaller, lighter, and quieter than most blowers and very energy efficient.
They feature a “cupped” impeller for reduced noise. The specially designed motor is low in power consumption and excellent in performance.
Blowers are 115V/60 Hz and include a 6' power cord. One-year warranty.
Pricing includes filter, filter connections and a flexible outlet.
- Max duty: 40"
- Output: 25 cfm @ 10" of water
- Aquarium Outlets @ 10" Depth: 300
- Noise Level: 54 dB
- Power Consumption: 330 running watts
- Outlet hose for 3/4" pipe size
Questions on Whitewater WW-39 Regenerative Blower
- From John Freeman at
8/12/2014 2:23 PM
- Do you have a curve showing air volume vs restriction? That would be helpful in choosing the correct size pump.
We uploaded an image with flow table. This should give you an idea on how the water depth affects the air flow. For reference, 2.3 ft. of water depth = 1 psi
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From John Freeman at 8/13/2014 3:48 PM
Great Product Review by Red
I have it running 56 air stones with no problems. I have a loop type piping system made up of 2" pvc pipe. The blower sits outside the shop in the well house. The well house is about 20 feet from the shop. The shop is 20x30.
Red Crane (Posted on 10/14/2008)