on orders $49+
Brightwell Aquatics Cuprion - Stabilized Ionic Copper Solution
Cuprion Stabilized Ionic Copper Solution - 60mL from Brightwell Aquatics is a professional grade ionic copper solution. It should only be used by qualified, professional aquarists only.
- Ionic, non-chelated copper solution
- 1 drop per gallon of water raises free copper concentration by 0.20 ppm
- Only for fish-aquariums, not for use in aquarium housing live plants or invertebrates
- Not for use with scaleless fish
- Reference an appropriate source or specialists for the use of ionic copper solutions in aquariums before use
- Supplement Form: liquid
- Water Type: Marine
- Purified water, copper sulfate, stabilizing agents
- Copper (min) 15,140 ppm
- Ingredients: Purified water, copper sulfate, stabilizing agents
- Analysis: Copper (min) 15,140 ppm
Instructions & Guidelines:
- Cuprion has been formulated to increase the concentration of ionic copper by 0.20 ppm for each drop administered to 1 US-gallon of water.
- It is expressly meant for use by qualified professional aquarists with a firm understanding of the manner in which ionic copper solutions are employed in aquatic systems, and who have considerable actual experience in doing so; Cuprion is not meant for use by recreational aquarists.
- Add 1 drop per gallon of water to increase concentration of ionic copper by 0.20 ppm
What's In The Box:
- 1 - Brightwell Cuprion Stabilized Ionic Copper Solution - 60ml.
- Cuprion is for Professional Aquarists only
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not for fish meant for human consumption.
Item No. AD-BA-CUP60-G