on orders $49+
- CPR CS90 Aquarium Overflow Box
CPR CS90 Aquarium Overflow Box
A built-in overflow is the most efficient method of draining aquarium water to a filter. If your aquarium does not have built-in overflow, CPR Continuous Siphon Overflows/Prefilters are the best means for getting water from an aquarium to a filter system without expensive modifications to the tank. They quietly skim up to six times more water than units with tubes.
The advantages of CPR Continuous Siphon Overflows/Prefilters include:
- Adjustable water level allows you to easily change the level in your tank.
- Black top reduces algae growth.
- Quiet operation.
- CS Overflows feature a grated inlet.
- Model: CS90
- Flow Rate: 600gph
- Outflow Size: 1" Bulkhead
- (1) Overflow body
- (1) Screen and sponge
- (1) Vent tube with small “O” ring
- (1) Bulkhead assembly
- (3) Adjustment screws
- (1) Air line
- (1) Aqua Lifter pump and Acrylic Lid (included in Deluxe models)
Item No. OF-CPR-CS90