on orders $49+
Pentair SMART 40W UV Sterilizer
The SMART UV® product line is very effective at reducing microorganisms in water using ultraviolet light. These high-quality UV sterilizers feature a watertight sealed design and can be used safely both indoors and outdoors. They are an excellent choice for everything from small koi ponds to large recirculating systems.
SMART UV units have a 4" diameter housing and 1.5" slip union. Each model features low pressure lamps with a 9,000 hour effective life, as well as remote-style ballasts with 16' power cords (10’ cable to ballast and 6’ cord). Units are 115V/230V 50/60Hz. UV vessels are built of a UV-resistant, high density polymer with a removable end cap to provide easy access. Internal viewing ports allow visual indication of lamp status.
Includes a 1-year warranty on sterilizer ballasts, 3-year on housing due to UV damage and a 90-day warranty on lamps.
Suggested Aquarium Size: 260 gallon or less
- Minimum Operational Flow Rate: 157 GPH
- Maximum Operational Flow Rate: 1574 GPH
- Max Aquarium Size: 260 Gallons
- Number of Lamps: 1
- Algae & Bacteria Water Flow Rate: 943GPH/1574GPH (Suggested*/Maximum)
- Protozoa Bacteria Water Flow Rate: 157GPH/262GPH (Suggested*/Maximum)
- Input Watts: 40 watts
- UV-C Output Watts: 14 watts
- UV Body Length: 43.75"
- UV Body Diameter: 3.5"
- Inlet/Outlet Size: 1.5" PVC Unions