on orders $49+
LifeGard Intelli Feed Fish Food Feeder
The Lifegard Aquatics Intelli-Feed Aquarium Fish Feeder (NEW USB VERSION) features a sealed container that keeps moisture out and food dry by moving the food arm out of the housing, dropping the desired amount of food and returning back into the housing. This new version also features USB charging and silent operation.
Sealed container keeps moisture out and food dry by moving the food arm out of the housing, dropping the desired amount of food and returning back into the housing.
- Silent Operating
- No batteries required – Built-in Long Life Lithium battery: Rechargeable using Standard USB power adapter
- Easily add food without removing the hopper or dismantling the feeder. Simply slide open the feeder cover on the top and add food.
- Hopper capacity is 200ml.
- Feed 1, 2 or 3 times per feed setting and add up to 4 feedings per day at different times. That means the feeder can drop food 1 time to 12 times per day.
- Use any type or dry food that fits the feeder slot.
- Convenient Battery Level display, low voltage automatic shutdown protection. Attach to USB power to recharge.
- Simple to setup. Easy and convenient to use.
- Manual feed button allows manual feed at any time
Fish feeder comes with a 12 month limited warranty from the date of purchase. Warranty is voided if:
- The feeder motor section is disassembled or dropped
- The feeder is dropped or submersed in water.
The new feeder will have some charge. We recommend that you charge the feeder for at least 5 hours when starting for the first time.
When the battery symbol shows empty and/or is flashing, the battery needs charging. The charging time should be a minimum of 3 hours for subsequent charges. The battery symbol will flash while charging, and the battery will stop flashing when fully charge
Item No. FO-LFG31408