on orders $49+
Maxspect JUMP Gyre Pump 2K
Superior Cross Flow Technology Explained
Comparing to traditional powerheads and wavemakers, based on propeller nozzle technology, our latest gyre generator is based on crossflow technology.
Propeller Nozzle Technology
- Dead spots with relatively poor water movement.
- Very strong flow in the center, making coral placement very difficult.
- Very weak flow near the other end of the aquarium.
Cross Flow Technology
- Virtually no dead spots.
- Evenly distributed flow rate throughout the entire aquarium.
- Water bounces back from the other side to create a full circulation.ie.generating "gyre flows".
Near-Silent Operation With Sine Wave Technology
Electricity current alternates in a much smoother pendulum while using Sine Wave Technology
Integrated Controller with Large Display
Fully Programmable 24 hours gyre flow cycle
- Model: MJ-GF2K
- Dimensions: 8.78in x 2.83in x 1.5in
- Power Consumption: 25w
- Flow Rate: ~1849GPH
- Weight: 16.1oz
- Glass Thickness: 0.5in
- Power Supply Unit: Input: 100-240V Output: 24V/2A
Item No. WP-MAX-MJ-GF2K