Mitras LX 7006, black
7006 Freshwater Model, six cluster, black, power supply included
For lush, healthy growth and vibrant colors in your freshwater or saltwater aquarium
The Mitras® LX 7000 series is an ultra-bright LED full-spectrum light with an enormous power density (versions 7006/7206 with up to 195 W) that ensures natural brilliant colors (CRI> 95), uniform illumination, and radiant brightness in your aquarium. Equipped with the innovative GHL Power Balancing Technology®, the maximum power of LEDs can be divided into different color channels as needed.
Easily create your desired illumination program. Light color and illumination intensity can be programmed to vary over the course of the day.
You can either just take over one of the existing lighting projects for your luminaire, or create your own project from scratch.
With its incomparably high photosynthetic efficiency, the Mitras® LX 7000 series is unique in the market. As with the Mitras® LX 6000 pendant lights, this is achieved by carefully assembled high-power LEDs.
Developed and manufactured in Germany, the luminaire is characterized by the latest in LED technology and is incredibly efficient and durable. Compared to conventional lighting technology, the luminaire can save approx. 50% energy costs per year.
For optimal lighting results, we offer two different types with different LED combinations to choose from:
- Mitras LX 7000 (Freshwater)
- Mitras LX 7200 (Marine Water)
Average color temperature will depend on LX 7 type; each type is fine tuned for specific applications.
Mitras LX is One of a Kind
Equipped with the latest in LED technology, the Mitras LX 7 provides outstanding light performance and efficiency. LX 7206 includes 72 specially selected high-power LEDs (Cree©, OSRAM©, and SemiLED©) in 9 independently controllable channels providing at least 150 lumens/watt. These high-power LEDs are specially mixed and tuned to provide increased coral coloration, increased growth, maximum even-light distribution, and brilliant true-to-life colors (CRI > 95). The Mitras LX design makes it user serviceable; LEDs are integrated in replaceable LED clusters.
Built-in LED Overheat Protection
All Mitras series LEDs include a microprocessor-controller that continuously monitor LED temperature and ensures safe operation and maximum light output with high energy efficiency. If the system detects LED temperatures above the optimal range, the microprocessor will automatically adjust the temperature-controlled fans to ensure continued optimal operation. Automatic brightness reduction is another feature which adds an extra layer of safety.
Mitras LX 7: Ultimate Connectivity Options
Connect the Mitras LX 7 via the cloud (myGHL©), your smartphone, or your computer – built-in Wi-Fi and USB connection provides you with all the connection options you desire. The Mitras LX 7 includes a second RF module which works independently from Wi-Fi which allows you to link multiple Mitras LX in master/slave modes.
- Ultraviolet LEDs (385nm) give you even better colors and growth for demanding corals (LX 72xx variant only)
- Built-in WiFi module
- myGHL cloud compatible
- Adjustable performance distribution using GHL Power Balancing Technology
- Wide and even light distribution without the “disco effect”, an effect commonly found in many other LED lights
- High-performance reflectors with 99% reflection and high diffusion to minimize light loss from spreading and ensure superior color mixing; these reflectors were developed to outperform all LED lens designs
- Depending on the model 48-72 High-power LEDs from the best binnings, exclusively from Cree, Osram, and SemiLEDs
- Complete coverage of the relevant spectrum; Spectrum can be freely customized with 9 separately dimmable LED color channels
- Numerous functions such as moon phase, thunderstorm, seasonal lighting, and clouds.
- Radio module for communicating with other Mitras LX lamps or ProfiLux aquarium controllers (master / slave)
- Easily accessible graphic display (depending on the model) and capacitive keyboard on the side of the fixture
- LED clusters can be exchanged individually
- Extremely fine dimming ratio > 4000 : 1 for super smooth dimming
- Efficient wide-range power supply
- Innovative and efficient temperature management through active and passive cooling, temperature-controlled and quiet fans
- Designed, developed, and produced in Germany
Item No. LT-PL-1402
Write Your Own Review
Special Price $419.95 Regular Price $499.95