on orders $49+
- PhosBan Reactor 150
Phos Ban Media Reactor 150 by Two Little Fishes.
**** PRODUCT MANUAL ****
The PhosBan Reactor 150 is designed with the upflow principle to achieve the most efficient use of PhosBan™ or other chemical filter media.
By pushing water from the bottom upward through a dispersion plate, it forces an even distribution of water through the media, and prevents channeling.
It can be mounted hanging on the back of the aquarium or below the aquarium.
Hose barb connections are for 1/2 inch i.d. tubing. Includes 1/2 inch barbed ball valve for flow control, and hose clamps. Recommended flow rate is 80 to 90 gallons per hour.
- New twist off lid for easy media replacement!
- New elbow attachments can be rotated or removed to suit your installation.
- Can be installed as hang-on, in-line, in-sump, above tank, etc.
- 17.5" x 4.5"
- Fills with 130 grams (250ml) to 200 grams (385 ml) of Media.
- One reactor is designed for up to 150 gallons.
- Recommended flow rate: 80 gph for 130 grams PhosBan, 90 gph for 200 grams.
- Use with any granular chemical media, including HydroCarbon 2 Activated carbon or ROWAphos.
- Tubing and pump NOT included; uses 1/2" I.D. vinyl tubing.
* Optional NPX Screens are recommended for use with BioPellet media Screens need to be trimmed to fit 150 reactor.
Item No. FT-TLF-PBR150
Red Sea Phosphate Pro (PO4) High Definition comparator test kit (100 tests) - incl. professional colorimetric comparator