The PLATINUM series has all the bells and whistles. Below is a list of additional features. We will add more details soon.
Trigger Systems Platinum 26 Sump
- Fleece roll: 8″ wide x 150 feet long
- Middle Section: 12.25″ x 12.5″
- Return Pump Section: 5″ x 12.5″
- Total Water Volume: 20.4 gallons
- Skimmer Water Level: 7″ to 9.5″ adjustable
- Drain Input Fitting: 1″ (x2) plus extra 1″ move-able fitting
MAGNETIC SENSOR SLIDER
The sensors in the fleece area that tell the motor to turn and stop turning are on a slider that you can move up and down to put the sensor in the correct position. The position is not the same for all setups as the water level will be different. So this feature allows you to set the level without having to put your hands in the water. We also added an extra shut off sensor that is placed in the return pump area as this is the first area to change as soon as the return pump is shut off. Having redundant sensors gives you peace of mind you won’t come home and all the fleece is used up in case of a pump failure.
MOVE-ABLE OR REMOVABLE MIDDLE WALL (PATENT PENDING)
Are you tired of trying to find a skimmer that fits your sump or trying to find a sump that has a skimmer section that accommodates your skimmer? On the PLATINUM series, in all the sumps except the cube, the middle wall can be moved around to make the skimmer section and refugium section custom sizes. This allows you to make the skimmer section the optimal size to fit your skimmer which in turn maximizes the refugium section. If you don’t care to have a wall and prefer one large area, the wall can be removed. It is required to use the sliding cross brace, even if the wall is removed. This keeps the sump from bowing out over time.
INPUT PLATE GASKET
In some applications, over time, salt creep can build up around the edges of the input plate. We have added a gasket to seal the area between the sump and the input plate to prevent salt creep build up.
1. Four 0.25″ tubing quick disconnects for dosing and ATO
2. Cord holders to secure wires, cables and hoses
3. Polycarbonate lid over fleece area
4. Four position probe holder
5. Wire channels to hide wires
6. Adjustable water level with self adjusting top platform
7. Dual acrylic platforms with diamond cut out pattern
8. Laser engraved water level markings
9. Additional 1″ input fitting that can be placed along top brace
Item No. FT-TS-PLATINUM26